Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asrock Fatal1ty Z370 Gaming-ITX/ac-Clover
CPU
i7-8700K
Graphics
Radeon VII + UHD 630
Hi I am having a very frustrating time with getting Sierra to work with USB.

Issues - USB

Sometimes the computer boots up and there are no issues. After the computer goes to sleep and wakes, I lose control of the mouse and/or keyboard. Sometimes unplugging and replugging them causes it to work again, often times not.

All of my USB 3 ports are not functioning, however, USB 1 and 2 work...occasionally. Also, only some of my USB ports on my tower work. If I plug a USB3 Hub into one of those, only a few or none of the items plugged in will work.

It is very erratic but I can usually manage. My wife, however, is completely computer illiterate and ends up chewing my ear off for not making it work properly. I just don't know what else to try.

Issues - Second Display

I am having weird graphical glitches and rendering issues in Safari on my second display. I don't get complete rendering of web pages and often Safari web content will "quit unexpectedly". If I have a fully working page on my main display and drag the window over to the second display, the content will get garbled / lost and I will often get that web content quit message or the screen will behave erratically.

All of this to say I'm having a pretty rough time getting Sierra to work for me compared to previous versions.

I'll be honest, I've scoured Tonymac trying to figure out what Clover settings and DSDT things I should do but I can't figure which way is up anymore.

I am running a core i7 with 16GB Ram, with NVIDIA Geforce GTX 770 and Intel HD3000, Gigabyte Z68X-UD3H-B3 with Clover.

Any help would be graciously appreciated. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back