i5-2500
Graphics
HD 2000 + GT 710
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,
I have a 16GB USB, a fresh download of Sierra from the store (Install macOS Sierra.app) in the application folder. I am using a mac with High Sierra to create the disk with UniBeast 8.1.0. UniBeast recognize the USB but then, at installation Type step, it shows a grey High Sierra Icon (not the Sierra one I was expecting). I am stuck here. What would I have incorrectly?
Thanks for helping

PS: just downloaded High Sierra, and I can move on. As I am following the guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ff-desktop-macos-sierra-install-guide.230056/, I would prefer to use Sierra and not High Sierra.

Any help welcomed

Last edited:
Hi,
I have a 16GB USB, a fresh download of Sierra from the store (Install macOS Sierra.app) in the application folder. I am using a mac with High Sierra to create the disk with UniBeast 8.1.0. UniBeast recognize the USB but then, at installation Type step, it shows a grey High Sierra Icon (not the Sierra one I was expecting). I am stuck here. What would I have incorrectly?
Thanks for helping

PS: just downloaded High Sierra, and I can move on. As I am following the guide https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...ff-desktop-macos-sierra-install-guide.230056/, I would prefer to use Sierra and not High Sierra.

Any help welcomed
Try UniBeast 7

while I waited for an answer, i tried with High Sierra. I can see the logo and the slider, but no response of the system after 2/3 of the slider completed. How can I see what is happening (verbose)? I'll try next with unibeast 7.
PS: i added the MSI GT 710 card in the HP8200. would it work with high Sierra?

The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you

I got the installer (High Sierra) to go up to the end of the install (using manual nv_disable=1 option). At reboot, I go a white blinking minus sign at the top left of the screen. any idea what to look at? @P1LGRIM: what do you need? I'll write it down:
HP8200 SFF. BIOS 2.29. 8GRAM. 500GHDD, added GT710 from MSI. High Sierra using unibeast 8.1.0.

Note: I edited the config.plist to add the nv_disable=1 flag. On first reboot, I pressed the F9 to get back to the Clover boot and get for HFS disk. I am now in the installation process... Let's see. I would like to know why should I use the nv_disable=1 flag.

Note 2: rebooted at the end of the install. Went directly to external USB without having to press F9. I went again for HFS. Its gets me to the setup screen. Setup done. Going to multibeast.

Note 3: Success. HTH. Thanks a lot to the people of this forum

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back