Contribute
Register

Sierra on Cube Thinker Kaby Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I tried to apply the given patches, but it always throws errors because of duplicate names. I tried renaming them, bt that doesn`t seem to work. I think I haven`t fully understood how that works.

Attachments

• Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-08 um 09.47.04.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-08 um 09.47.04.png
    435.6 KB · Views: 123
  • Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-08 um 09.47.33.png
    Bildschirmfoto 2017-07-08 um 09.47.33.png
    424.8 KB · Views: 123
Ok, I tried to apply the given patches, but it always throws errors because of duplicate names. I tried renaming them, bt that doesn`t seem to work. I think I haven`t fully understood how that works.

I am not sure that the DDSTs are well extracted (it is the most important thing).

The compilation errors are fixed by reading the how to patch guide. It does not require high programming skills ..

For exemple:

Probably you can fix _HID error deleting that lane...

Hmmm I think it is a problem of prior Patches. So it doesn´t help to delete that lane.

You will need to provide details with the files you're working with and the patches you're applying.

Last edited:
Yes, the trackpad was the main problem i could not solve. A laptop without trackpad is useless in my opinion.

Yes, the trackpad was the main problem i could not solve. A laptop without trackpad is useless in my opinion.
I always use a USB or Bluetooth magic mouse; never got used to using trackpad. So working trackpad is not so relevant to me.

So that is different. I want to use a Laptop on the road. plugging in a mouse and carrying it with me all the time, is not the goal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back