Contribute
Register

Sierra on Cube Thinker Kaby Lake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I copied your latest FakeSMC Files over to my boot stick and removed CPUSensors.kext. the kernel panic remains. But i managed to get into the system via safe boot.
I didn't find any CPUSensors.kext in /S/L/E or /L/E. any other Idea, where that panic can originate from? Maybe something injected from config plist?

Ok, I copied your latest FakeSMC Files over to my boot stick and removed CPUSensors.kext. the kernel panic remains. But i managed to get into the system via safe boot.
I didn't find any CPUSensors.kext in /S/L/E or /L/E. any other Idea, where that panic can originate from? Maybe something injected from config plist?

Find it...
Code:
find /System/Library/Extensions -iname cpusensors
find /Library/Extensions -iname cpusensors

Thanks. I found it. It was in /L/E. Don't know how it got there and how i missed it.

I Finally got the System Running an Fixed some issues.

Currently the Touchpad and the battery is Not working.

I read the Guide for the battery and it seems quite complex. Will Text it tomorrow. What can i do. about the Touchpad? Voodoops2controller doesnt help. I think it is a synaptiks device.

Thanks. I found it. It was in /L/E. Don't know how it got there and how i missed it.

I Finally got the System Running an Fixed some issues.

Currently the Touchpad and the battery is Not working.

I read the Guide for the battery and it seems quite complex. Will Text it tomorrow. What can i do. about the Touchpad? Voodoops2controller doesnt help. I think it is a synaptiks device.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Here is the current Clover and IOReg file.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    4.6 MB · Views: 77
  • Cube Thinker IOREG.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 84
OK, here is the Output of kextstat:

MacBook-Pro:RehabMan test$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat

13 2 0xffffff7f82a20000 0x66000 0x66000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (5.0) B8468080-CED9-30EA-B151-33368AF9555B <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>

MacBook-Pro:RehabMan test$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

MacBook-Pro:RehabMan test$ kextstat|grep -y applelpc

MacBook-Pro:RehabMan test$ kextstat|grep -y applehda

MacBook-Pro:RehabMan test$ sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext USBInjectAll.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext realtekALC.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_LPCSensors.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC_ACPISensors.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakeSMC.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID_XHCIMux.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext FakePCIID.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Trackpad.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Mouse.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Keyboard.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooPS2Controller.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext VoodooHDA.kext

kext-dev-mode allowing invalid signature -67062 0xFFFFFFFFFFFEFA0A for kext IntelBacklight.kext

kext file:///System/Library/Extensions/AppleHDADisabler.kext/ is in hash exception list, allowing to load

KernelCache ID: 46AEC06E0AE5725693ADC4AE48B50768

symlink("/System/Library/PrelinkedKernels/prelinkedkernel", "/System/Library/Caches/com.apple.kext.caches/Startup/kernelcache") failed 17 (File exists) <createPrelinkedKernel 2795>

Second Try with ioreg and Patchmatic

Attachments

• Cube Thinker IOREG.ioreg.zip
    588.2 KB · Views: 61
  • Patchmatic.zip
    62.2 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
OK, here is the Output of kextstat:

MacBook-Pro:RehabMan test$ kextstat|grep -y acpiplat

13 2 0xffffff7f82a20000 0x66000 0x66000 com.apple.driver.AppleACPIPlatform (5.0) B8468080-CED9-30EA-B151-33368AF9555B <12 11 7 6 5 4 3 1>

MacBook-Pro:RehabMan test$ kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu

MacBook-Pro:RehabMan test$ kextstat|grep -y applelpc

MacBook-Pro:RehabMan test$ kextstat|grep -y applehda

Second Try with ioreg and Patchmatic

Battery status guide is linked from the FAQ.
Your trackpad is probably I2C. See FAQ for link.

https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Yes, thought that too, but which patch is the right on. Any way to find out without trying?

Yes, thought that too, but which patch is the right on. Any way to find out without trying?

Read the guide. It explains how to create a new patch if needed... and by understanding the guide, you should be able to check if any existing patches might apply to your own DSDT.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back