Gigabyte Z170x Designare
CPU
i7 6700K
Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Hi,

I just built a Hackintosh for the first time and most of the things are working properly. But I can't get the wake up from sleep working. Once the machine goes to sleep, when I press a key, the machine wakes up physically with the lights but the screen remains blank. There is nothing that I can do other than hard-reboot it.

Is there anything I need to configure for the sleep and wake up to work properly? I really want to avoid shutting down the machine at the end of every working day and was hoping there is a solution for the sleep issue.

Thanks

Hi,

I just built a Hackintosh for the first time and most of the things are working properly. But I can't get the wake up from sleep working. Once the machine goes to sleep, when I press a key, the machine wakes up physically with the lights but the screen remains blank. There is nothing that I can do other than hard-reboot it.

Is there anything I need to configure for the sleep and wake up to work properly? I really want to avoid shutting down the machine at the end of every working day and was hoping there is a solution for the sleep issue.

Thanks
same problem

Hi,

Thanks

Have you working power management on your machine?

Have you working power management on your machine?

I did not change the defaults, it does go to sleep with 15 minutes of inactivity. However, since the sleep issue is not resolved yet, I've changed the sleep settings to 1 hour of inactivity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back