Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
X99S Gaming 9 ACK
CPU
Graphics
GTX 1080
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
I just started to do a clean install of Sierra and everything was running great. Got everything loaded onto a usb and plugged in but everytime it reaches where my kernel is and tells me what kind of mac it is it cuts off and dies.

I'm injecting a webdriver for my nvidia g1 980 and it gets here and dies. I checked the ports and tried booting with kext-dev-mode and -x but nothing is letting me get to the install. Nothing seems to be working.

IMG_4492.PNG
It's on an x99 msi gaming ack that has run Yosemite before. I'm doing a clean install with 5930k, msi x99 gaming ack, 32gb 2800 ddr4 ram and a g1 980 graphics card. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm kinda on my own with this since it looks like not very many people use msi x99. If i can get this running i want to put up a guide so others won't get so lost.
Thanks!!!

kexts
DataHubDxe-64.efi
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
OsxAptioFix2Drv-free2000.efi
OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi
VBoxHfs-64.efi

I have the same motherboard and facing problems in install. What all the boot args you are using. Please update here when you get pass the installation.

I just started to do a clean install of Sierra and everything was running great. Got everything loaded onto a usb and plugged in but everytime it reaches where my kernel is and tells me what kind of mac it is it cuts off and dies.

I'm injecting a webdriver for my nvidia g1 980 and it gets here and dies. I checked the ports and tried booting with kext-dev-mode and -x but nothing is letting me get to the install. Nothing seems to be working.

View attachment 236661 It's on an x99 msi gaming ack that has run Yosemite before. I'm doing a clean install with 5930k, msi x99 gaming ack, 32gb 2800 ddr4 ram and a g1 980 graphics card. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm kinda on my own with this since it looks like not very many people use msi x99. If i can get this running i want to put up a guide so others won't get so lost.
Thanks!!!

kexts
DataHubDxe-64.efi
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi
VBoxHfs-64.efi

I have the same motherboard and facing problems in install. What all the boot args you are using. Please update here when you get pass the installation.

Please upload your Clover folder. Delete the themes folder and compress all as zip.

Attached is the emfi folder. Thanks for asking.

Please upload your Clover folder. Delete the themes folder and compress all as zip.

Now attached the sierra installation emfi folder which has boot loop

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 127
Sorry this was late I was out of town and didn't have my clover file on the drive with me. Here you go. Thank you for any insight you may provide.

Attachments

• CLOVER.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 86

View attachment 236661 It's on an x99 msi gaming ack that has run Yosemite before. I'm doing a clean install with 5930k, msi x99 gaming ack, 32gb 2800 ddr4 ram and a g1 980 graphics card. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'm kinda on my own with this since it looks like not very many people use msi x99. If i can get this running i want to put up a guide so others won't get so lost.
Thanks!!!

kexts
DataHubDxe-64.efi
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi
VBoxHfs-64.efi

Thanks!!!

kexts
DataHubDxe-64.efi
EmuVariableUefi-64.efi
FSInject-64.efi
OsxAptioFixDrv-64.efi
OsxFatBinaryDrv-64.efi
VBoxHfs-64.efi

I have the same motherboard. Successfully installed OSX Capitan with https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...itan-10-11-2-clover-guide-100-working.183441/ and then did a direct update to sierra from appstore. And followed the post installation step in this https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...sierra-10-12-clover-guide-100-working.203769/. Everything works fine. Have intermittent boot issue. will update if i get it fixed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back