Contribute
Register

Sierra Desktop/Realtek AppleHDA Audio

Works great, no issues! :thumbup:

Recently installed 10.12 on a fresh SSD, my last instal 10.11 took months to get the Audio working, with your scripts I had the latest up and running in an hour or so. Thanks again.

Whats this mean ?
I want to make new build! Should I wait?
I choose GA-Z170X-UD3. AppleHDA will not work?

Worked "out-of-the-box" so to speak. Perfect, and thank you.

I have a similar rig with 892. I can get HDMI sound, USB, but the Realtek isn't working yet.
Thanks for your reply. Please post your fix if you get it working. I've tried a few things including creating a 10.12 folder in the clover directory in the EFI partition and choosing not to inject in the command script, none of which have worked. At this point I'm just going to wait till a new version of Multibeast is released and hope that fixes the audio.

Thanks a lot! Finally sierra is fully functional on my ga-z87x-ud3h and it's more solid and faster than el capitan!

Work like a charm! ACL889 audio and mic!

Thanks for your reply. Please post your fix if you get it working. I've tried a few things including creating a 10.12 folder in the clover directory in the EFI partition and choosing not to inject in the command script, none of which have worked. At this point I'm just going to wait till a new version of Multibeast is released and hope that fixes the audio.
I haven't had any luck. I even got to the point of reinstalling the stock AppleHDA.kext and cycled through the various option combinations. The default options worked fine in El Capitan. I have to figure it Sierra doesn't want to play nice with 892s. Will wait until some other ideas occur.

Back