Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte G1.Sniper B7
CPU
I5-6600
Graphics
GTX 1060 6GB
hi, i will explain mi situation:
i've followed your guide to install macOS sierra on my pc in dual boot with Clover Bootloader, when i finish the installation, the macOS sierra is full working, but, if i try to install Clover UEFI Bootloader with Multibeast and i try to reboot the macOS it crash, i've just tried to run the system in Safe mode or without injected kext but it give me every time the same result (look the foto, i've runned the system in verbal mode)

my hardware:
MOBO: Gigabyte G1.Sniper B7
CPU: Intel I5-6600
RAM: HyperX Fury 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 750

Attachments

• IMG_8040.JPG
    IMG_8040.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 445
But this solution is if has a problems during the installation process? The user AngeloCipullo have installed all, and working great starting from usb boot, but after the post install operations (installing clover with multibeast), all crash.... The are other methods avaibles for install clover?

No, it is a clear install

No, it is a clear install
Hi! We have tried to bypass post install process of multibeast, and we have copied the EFI folder from usb installer to hdd drive mounting the two Efi partitions... and all works (alls without graphical drivers of gtx 750, the login screen is all gray and have graphical effects very slow)! Now, what is the difference with multibeast process? It's install other needed files that causes the crash? Thank you very much!

Hi! We have tried to bypass post install process of multibeast, and we have copied the EFI folder from usb installer to hdd drive mounting the two Efi partitions... and all works (alls without graphical drivers of gtx 750, the login screen is all gray and have graphical effects very slow)! Now, what is the difference with multibeast process? It's install other needed files that causes the crash? Thank you very much!

Hi Davide,

I think with the method I used you will create an install partition in your computer instead of a USB Pendrive attached or EFI copy methods,.. here all is working fine since yesterday, my gtx 770 was recognised without injecting Nvidia drivers in Unibeast, I also installed CUDA Drivers an all working fine, I tested with Geekbench 4. I used Multibeast but I don't remember to install Graphics cause it was already recognised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back