Contribute
Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sleep/wake issue it's somewhat related to Intel graphic 530. A fast solution is a Nvidia graphic card.

I read this there from Tonymax86 in a post about a thunderbolt build
Ok...good to know. I don't really need it, and I can wait till there is a fix. I may actually get a video card as suggested.

@PixelGeek
Hey, would you mind to clarify what you did in #8?
"Disabled HDAS to HDEF"
Was that basically using cloverHDMI and then patch it in config.plist?

I have a samsung 960pro NVMe 512G drive, made it work by Rehabman's Guide.
Using clover.

You can do it the way either using a SATA drive and apply what's needed then clone it.
I have read somewhere indicating this is viable.
But I did it by directly installing on the drive. and fix everything at post install.
A quick run down:
1. To install on the drive, apply all the patches for IONVMeFamily, kernel and kext to patch --> kext to patch. Look for the right OS version in the repo and then copy paste to config.plist on USB or manual entry in any plist editor.
2. Create a SSDT for it and place it in the ACPI-->patched, and then place it to the same folder at post install. note: needs windows installed on the drive first to get ACPI identities.
3. Once installed, create the correct HackrNVMeFamily then put it into /S/L/E or /L/E, mine is in /L/E, rebuild cache. No need to delete IONVMeFamily as guide explains.
4. make sure there's nothing from step 1 in config.plist, there shouldn't be anyway.

The only thing I am not sure is that I actually had USB all fixed before fresh installation. (Was on a SATA drive and made adjustment on the USB)
So this condition probably has no effect, but I installed through USB3.0 port.

@PixelGeek
Hey, would you mind to clarify what you did in #8?
"Disabled HDAS to HDEF"
Was that basically using cloverHDMI and then patch it in config.plist?
I selected "Disable" checkbox in Clover...that's it...config.plist updates based on what you select in Clover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back