Graphics
GTX 970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
I am now hearing, that they do not work together right now. The thing is, when I installed Synapse and went to restart my Hackintosh, it will not boot at all up... I did not know that synapse cannot work on Sierra and now looks like I need to reinstall Sierra, that is annoying, unless anyone knows of a fix..

Basically I know start it up, it loads for 2 seconds, bunch of random text pops up then it restarts. I will try and get a pic to upload, mostly writing this to warn other people who may not know, to not do this. If someone happens to know why off the top of their head, then cool..

Edit: Here is an image

Side Note: I disabled SIP(system Integrity Protection) and installed a Core Display command, I have 3x 1440p monitors and this was the only way to get all to do 1440p.. It worked fine, a few restarts no issues, but soon as I installed Razer synapse this happened.. Maybe this will help

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_20160928_210404.jpg
    IMG_20160928_210404.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 259
Last edited:
I am now hearing, that they do not work together right now. The thing is, when I installed Synapse and went to restart my Hackintosh, it will not boot at all up... I did not know that synapse cannot work on Sierra and now looks like I need to reinstall Sierra, that is annoying, unless anyone knows of a fix..

Basically I know start it up, it loads for 2 seconds, bunch of random text pops up then it restarts. I will try and get a pic to upload, mostly writing this to warn other people who may not know, to not do this. If someone happens to know why off the top of their head, then cool..

Edit: Here is an image

Side Note: I disabled SIP(system Integrity Protection) and installed a Core Display command, I have 3x 1440p monitors and this was the only way to get all to do 1440p.. It worked fine, a few restarts no issues, but soon as I installed Razer synapse this happened.. Maybe this will help

Thanks
So this is an old post, so I was also troubled by the same issue. The problem was something like this, I installed Razer Synapse, restarted, and it crashed. When in verbose mode, I saw something similar to your problem, as the gentlemen above replied, "Delete RazerHID.ket in safe mode" I did the same, and ended up ruining my whole hackintosh..After 2 days of Jihad against this issue (I really wanted to test out 7.1 on my new Razer Man o War) I was able to resolve the issue. Several things happened, but I will leave the chit chat, and come right on the solution part.

So Razer Synapse and Hackintosh doesn't mix well. I tried installing Synapse on my MBP, and it did crashed, but my Mac booted up fine, so I came to the conclusion that something must be wrong with my boot plist. So you have to make changes to it.
  1. Install Razer Synapse.
  2. Don't Restart, Go to Clover Configurator.
  3. Mount your config.plist (Whichever is your main)
  4. Go to Boot, and tick kext-dev-mode=1
  5. Now Restart.
Synapse will function normally now, and with same ******** crashes you can expect from shoddy developers at Razer. :)
Since no one had similar issue, it took my 2 days to find this simple solution, hope this helps others. Take care.

I am getting crackling and static noises when watching Youtube movies, removed Synapse and it's fixed.
Synapse is not that good either....

I'm using currently Synapse version 1.67.9. This version works with Sierra 10.12.3 (and at least 10.12.2.).
With version 1.68 the system does not boot. I reported this to Razer immediately after the release of 10.12.3 but they have not replied so far.
BTW kext-dev-mode=1 does not have any effect in Sierra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back