Contribute
Register

Sierra 10.12 Clover | MSI B150M Mortar | i5-6600 | GTX 960

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello.

I've just started my journey with hackintosh and already stuck on some issues ; )

Fallowing tonymacx86 guide I've prepared my installation USB.
I used VMwarw - I know it shouldn't work, but it did after few hours of struggle.

After successful MacOS installation and few minutes of happines I've builed MultiBeast.

Quick reboot and...

There is no MacOS system drive to pick during boot, and when I boot it from my USB there is no network (it worked after install).

I have UEFI only boot option, when I change it to UEFI+legacy there is MacOS drive as legacy and of course booting from it doesn't work.

Does anyone have any idea how to deal with that ?

Cheers !

EDIT

Now I added:
  • Drivers > Disk > 3rd Party SATA
  • Drivers > Network > Realtek > RealtekRTL8111 v2.2.2
And OS crushes at Apple Logo, "Couldn't allocate runtime area" error.

EDIT2:

I fixed above issues by disconnecting USB drive (from which I installed os) before running MultiBeast. And proper driver for MSI B150M Mortal network card is RealtekRTL8111 v2.1 and you dont need "Drivers > Disk > 3rd Party SATA".

Graphic card with web driver work fine aswell.

Only issue that left for me now is Audio Driver, one from MultiBeast doesnt work in this case, but I've seen some threats about this on this forum.

Last edited:
Hi,
I've used the same motherboard with you.
but I got issue on boot MacOs and try to install.

May I ask your config.plist and kerts to try?

Thanks

Unfortunately I dont have them anymore, after resolving an issue with NIC I've faced an imessage problem which I didnt fix after hours of trying. And I didnt even begin to fixing audio issue.

That's all right! and thanks again.
I think this information is telling me change a MB to do next step.
:crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back