Contribute
Register

Sierra 10.12.6 | Gigabyte Z77 DS3H | 3.5 ghz Intel i7 3770k | Leadtek GTX 650ti 1gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z77-DS3H (rev. 1.0)
CPU
Intel i7 3770k
Graphics
Leadtek GTX 650TI
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I bought my Hackintosh off Ebay back in 2012, so I'm not the one who put this altogether. When I got it I believe it was running Mac OS 10.8.5. I wanted to update so I went online and started researching how to update the OS without ruining the computer. So I came on here and read through the forums and installation guides. Ended up updating to 10.9.5 after a few trys, but I was never able to get the graphics card (Leadtek GTX 650ti) to work again since that day. I'm now updated to mac OS 10.12.6, so far so good with this OS but regardless of what I've tried I still cant get this graphics card to work.

When I leave the graphics card in the computer I can hear the fan on the card running pretty loud but even when I install web drivers and CUDA (which the card supports), my computer doesn't even register that its in my system. When I look at CUDA preferences panel CUDA isn't even able to register that anything is plugged in. So basically only thing that happens is the fan runs. My computer continues to run off Intel HD 4000 on board graphics.

I'll attach the config.plist file below.

Any help is appreciated. Thanks

Attachments

• config.plist
    6.3 KB · Views: 224
I'll attach the config.plist file below.
If you are using Nvidia graphics why are you injecting Intel ?
Why have you selected all of those unnecessary ACPI / DSDT fixes ?
SIP is not fully disabled.
SMBIOS is incomplete.

If you are using Nvidia graphics why are you injecting Intel ?
Why have you selected all of those unnecessary ACPI / DSDT fixes ?
SIP is not fully disabled.
SMBIOS is incomplete.

Thanks for the reply I appreciate it.

I ended up redoing the install because I installed a kext that caused mac to not boot up anymore.

Sorry for my ignorance on this, all those selections were picked by Unibeast. I picked legacy and not uefi which may have caused all those selections. Like I said I'm really ignorant when it comes to this stuff I've tried to read up on it and watch videos but still not fully getting it. Smbios is set to what it was set to when multibeast was done doing its thing. I didn't touch it for fear of messing something up.

What would you suggest I do? Once again appreciate the response.

Yeah I re did the install now I used UEFI. I noticed on my new config.plist that there's hardly anything selected.

Inject intel is still selected though by default.

Ok just read through the guide. All this was followed on my second (current ) install.

The graphics card still isn't working.

Posted current config.plist, I tried turning off inject intel and just ended up with low resolution displays. I tried turning off internal graphics on bios and using PEG instead and just ended up with the monitors showing no signal and turning off. Now I'm back to optimized bios settings and intel inject on and don't know where to go from here.

Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• config.plist
    5.2 KB · Views: 163
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back