Contribute
Register

Sierra 10.12.4 not Shutdown but restart

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Clover Configurator select fix shutdown. See attachment. You may also need to reduce the number of USB ports to the Apple specification of a maximum of 15 through the use of an ssdt for your USB ports.

View attachment 257728
Thank you very much, but im already using fix shutdown. Im using USBInjectAll.kext and genericusbxhci.kext, without this things my usb 3.0 ports not working. How to reduce it to 15?
Enable Clover ACPI Fixes "FixShutdown" and "Halt Enabler".

Other users also reported success with:
  • In Gigabyte Bios enable "ErP" fixes the problem
  • After Disabling "Platform Power Management" within Bios shutdown works again
Thanks! I'll try it.

No, not working.
Reboot working normal, my hack is like just shutdown and turns on.
But Symptoms of usual shutdown: Monitor signal turns off, USB devices lost power, and that's all.

No, not working.
Reboot working normal, my hack is like just shutdown and turns on.
But Symptoms of usual shutdown: Monitor signal turns off, USB devices lost power, and that's all.
Please upload your EFI folder with compression to this Forum for someone to take a look and see if there is anything that can be edited to fix the problem.

There it is...
Also im trying to make work my ASMedia usb's 3.0....

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    19.9 MB · Views: 77
Ive got shutdown issue
generic non brand x79 mainboard, Intel series6 chipset, Yosemite runs great without USB patching, no sleep.
Now I'm running :Mojave
Mojave runs great with clover patching USB change method, with injectAll kext, my biggest issue is will not shut down.
System will reboot only , tried various fakeSMC kext versions,variuos bios settings auto ACPI auto or disable.UEFI only or legacy
various clover settings.I'm running out of ideas .

x79 board,Intel3960x ,ati r9280x,crucil 32DDR,SSD256​

Hello together, I got a quite similar problem and I was able to fix it by disabling "FixShutdown". Now I was able to activated my USB3 by using GenericUSBXHCI.kext, but unfortunately the computer is not able to shutdown again. I removed the kext and everything works as expected. Any ideas how to solve this? I already tried to reenable "FixShutdown" without success, "Halt Enabler" is enabled.

Enable Clover ACPI Fixes "FixShutdown" and "Halt Enabler".

Other users also reported success with:
  • In Gigabyte Bios enable "ErP" fixes the problem
  • After Disabling "Platform Power Management" within Bios shutdown works again
others say disable ERP, for not allow power consume when shutdown.
disable ERP in your bios

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back