Register

Sierra 10.12.1 problem

Status
Not open for further replies.
CPU
i3-4130 CPU @ 3.40GHz
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 4400
Hi everyone, i got sierra on my pc, all working correctly, but if i restart system, it does not start, just infinity download, and error about "missing bluetooth controller transport". if i turn off and on again, pc will start correctly 8 times of 10, some problem.

Last edited:
Most likely you have a problem with your Video.

Since you have not given any details about
and readers have no way to see or handle them in anyway, you may not get much meaningful help for a while. If you click Rules on the top menu bar or this link https://www.tonymacx86.com/rules/ you will find under the section
User Names, Profiles, Avatars and Signatures:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

Most likely you have a problem with your Video.

Since you have not given any details about and readers have no way to see or handle them in anyway, you may not get much meaningful help for a while. If you click Rules on the top menu bar or this link https://www.tonymacx86.com/rules/ you will find under the section
User Names, Profiles, Avatars and Signatures:
yup sorry, have i3-4130 with intel hd 4400. I can't setup my graphics with default kext, so i had edit config.plist and install some kexts for hd 4400/4600. When i got error(wrote above), i boot from USB with sierra, choice 'internal mac', loaded, (video drivers don't work) and install again fakesmc driver, reboot, and finally got correct boot with graphics

Thank you for updating your profile at least with the CPU and Graphics but omitted to give the Mobo make and model! Good to know that you have managed to solve the Graphics issue and the booting problem.

For years, this Forum has been a tremendous source for Hackintosh build and troubleshoot for a very large number of newcomers and experienced Hackintoshers because of the great help from the Moderators, Administrators and others .The vast majority asking for help provide the details of their hackintosh Installation or post-install problem very clearly along with the hardware they are working with. That will be a good source for those who are looking for answers to their questions and may not even be posting here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back