Contribute
Register

shutdown when loging

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need for SSDT-3-SataTabl.aml in ACPI/patched (it has no patches). Remove.
Kexts not installed correctly. As per FAQ, kexts are installed to /L/E (not /S/L/E) on 10.11 and later.

But what is the issue here?
But what is the issue here?[/QUOTE]

the problem is that laptop shutdown after i log my user(or entering like guest ) when i see the desktop, the laptop turns off,

This problem appears only when i haver less of 80 % of battery , but if i plug the ac adapter , i can boot with less level.

i see that the battery status load in login screen , but when i login makes some ¨reset¨ I think is posible that the problem is relationated with the dsdt patch for battery status, but I used the patch that works with my laptop from your repo.

Now i go to instal kext properly .And try to make a video with 100 % battery and less than 80% battery level.

same issue , don't know how I can solve,

Now I have to try to install debug version of acpibattery, but don't know what I have to see :(

Attachments

• debug_16548.zip
    687.9 KB · Views: 67
same issue , don't know how I can solve,

Now I have to try to install debug version of acpibattery, but don't know what I have to see :(

No EFI/Clover in this debug ZIP.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.

No EFI/Clover in this debug ZIP.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.
seeing the debug log ,have some errors with xcode files.
reinstalleD and rebuild debug zip

Attachments

• debug_26489.zip
    2.7 MB · Views: 57
seeing the debug log ,have some errors with xcode files.
reinstalleD and rebuild debug zip

You have duplicate kexts installed:
Code:
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fac3e699d50 [0x7fff96487af0]> { URL = "ACPIBatteryManager.kext/ -- file:///Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.driver.AppleSmartBatteryManager" }
Kext with invalid signatured (-67062) allowed: <OSKext 0x7fac3e4142d0 [0x7fff96487af0]> { URL = "ACPIBatteryManager.kext/ -- file:///System/Library/Extensions/", ID = "org.rehabman.driver.AppleSmartBatteryManager" }

Install kexts only to /L/E.

Your drivers64UEFI is a mess. Not per guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Same guide should be followed for starter config.plist.

ACPI not patched correctly. See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-patching-laptop-dsdt-ssdts.152573/
(do not apply rename patches, instead use config.plist for renames)

For disabling Nvidia:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-disabling-discrete-graphics-in-dual-gpu-laptops.163772/

Backlight control not correct. See guide:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/...rol-using-applebacklightinjector-kext.218222/

thanks rehabman. go to work in that ,but have some questions.

Could i make a mix of hotpatchs in config and patched DSDT ?

In asus I have some problem , I can rename diferent ACPI names with hotpatch ,but , if i want to disable discrete, ASUS names in dsdt like "GFX0" but bound to "\_SB.PCI0.PEGR.GFX0".

Rename all gfx0 to IGPU don´t work.

My solution previosly was rename PEGR.IGPU to PEGR.GFX0 When use rename patchs for discrete disable, of your repo .

Could i make a mix of hotpatchs in config and patched DSDT ?

As per guide, yes.

In asus I have some problem , I can rename diferent ACPI names with hotpatch ,but , if i want to disable discrete, ASUS names in dsdt like "GFX0" but bound to "\_SB.PCI0.PEGR.GFX0".

You will need to explain exactly what you're trying to do and provide problem reporting files as per FAQ.

Rename all gfx0 to IGPU don´t work.

It works just fine.
The patch is default in all guide plists.

My solution previosly was rename PEGR.IGPU to PEGR.GFX0 When use rename patchs for discrete disable, of your repo .

Lack of details, no idea what you're actually attempting.

As per guide, yes.

You will need to explain exactly what you're trying to do and provide problem reporting files as per FAQ.

It works just fine.
The patch is default in all guide plists.

Lack of details, no idea what you're actually attempting.

Sorry the problem is my english , i´m gonna try to explain again.

My native DSDT names the external graphics like GFX0. When I rename (with rename static Patch of your repository or Hotpatch ) I have some error , discrete and built-in graphics are same named.

I think that discrete was now disabled .

Attachments

• debug_25573.zip
    2.8 MB · Views: 56
Sorry the problem is my english , i´m gonna try to explain again.

My native DSDT names the external graphics like GFX0. When I rename (with rename static Patch of your repository or Hotpatch ) I have some error , discrete and built-in graphics are same named.

I think that discrete was now disabled .

No one here is clairvoyant.

You must show this "some error".
And you must provide "problem reporting" files that correspond.

See guide for correct starter plists:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-booting-the-os-x-installer-on-laptops-with-clover.148093/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back