Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
g170
CPU
17767ook
Graphics
gtx 760
Hey everyone,

First time posting here. I can't seem to get my Hack to shut down or restart properly. I've tried everything I can with Clover Configurator such as enabling FixShutdown, Halt Enabler & Patch APIC. I guess my next step is to edit my DSDT files. Can anyone help me out? Ive installed MaciASL, and used F4 to get my DSDT from my Origins folder. I created a new source in Maci and tried to patch but there was no option to choose my Mac Pro. I also tried hitting compile that gave me two syntax errors. Ahhhhh!

Hey everyone,

First time posting here. I can't seem to get my Hack to shut down or restart properly. I've tried everything I can with Clover Configurator such as enabling FixShutdown, Halt Enabler & Patch APIC. I guess my next step is to edit my DSDT files. Can anyone help me out? Ive installed MaciASL, and used F4 to get my DSDT from my Origins folder. I created a new source in Maci and tried to patch but there was no option to choose my Mac Pro. I also tried hitting compile that gave me two syntax errors. Ahhhhh!
have moved your post to DSDT for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back