Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-7700 CPU @ 3.60 GHZ
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi,

Tried a lot of different stuff, I'm having trouble when I shutdown my hackintosh, it reboots instead of shutdown :(...
Would be really happy if someone could check my config.plist / or if someone have any tips. :/

Seems that a lot of people have trouble with this and tried a lot of stuff, no success..

Will wait and attach the plist, don't want to seem like I expect help - thanks!

Hmmm seems to be realted to my hdmi port, I have one monitor connected via displayport and one via hdmi, when I have my hdmi monitor and my dvi montior connected I can`t shutdown, the computer then reboots.
But when only the dvi monitor is connected the computer shuts down correctly, anyone got any tips:/?

Ok, so the problem is somehow related to my intel graphics hd 630,
have one monitor connected via displayport and one via hdmi, when I have my hdmi monitor and my dvi montior connected I can`t shutdown, the computer then reboots.
If I have two monitor on boot via dvi cable it stop and restarts at apple logo, if I connect two dvi monitors after boot I can shutdown correctly and I have dual screen.
If I have one monitor connected I can shutdown...

PLEASE HELP! :/

Anyone :/ this is my only problem remaing.. please if anyone have any tips I would be really glad!

Thank you @P1LGRIM, but I have already tried to check the fix shutdown in Clover and tried to type the fix with 0004 in the configuration (since the fix from clover don’t seem to do this), won’t work:(, any tips?:(

Thank you @P1LGRIM, but I have already tried to check the fix shutdown in Clover and tried to type the fix with 0004 in the configuration (since the fix from clover don’t seem to do this), won’t work:(, any tips?:(

@P1LGRIM do you have any other tips :(? Is it probably bios related...? I can't get it to work. :|

do you have any other tips ? Is it probably bios related...? I can't get it to work.
Yes it could be BIOS related - Disable Wake on LAN.
Shutdown problems are often related to USB.
Make sure that all of your USB ports are correctly configured - Guides available - Use Search.
Other than that, no more ideas.

Yes it could be BIOS related - Disable Wake on LAN.
Shutdown problems are often related to USB.
Make sure that all of your USB ports are correctly configured - Guides available - Use Search.
Other than that, no more ideas.

Thanks! WOL is disabled and USB should be correct.. well, will try some more stuff, else I'll leave it as is. :|
The strange thing is that it only happens when I have a second monitor connected via HDMI..

Thanks again for your time @P1LGRIM!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back