Not open for further replies.
CPU
Intel core i3 2.20ghz 2nd gen
Graphics
Nvidia geforce 410M
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
  2. Other
I am running Sierra on Sony Vaio vpceh25en, everything except bluetooth and webcam works in terms of hardware. Even webcam worked once, but can't get it to work after reinstalling. But, when Nvidia driver is loaded , I am unable to logout,shutdown or reboot the system, doing so leads to a black screen with frozen cursor. With nv_disable kernel flag I am able to perform those activities, but I do not plan to use framebffer forever. I have tried ev0reboot kext, it is useless as it always causes kernel panic. Also ticked Fix shutdown in clover, but nothing really seems to be working. I hope somebody can help me with this.

I am running Sierra on Sony Vaio vpceh25en, everything except bluetooth and webcam works in terms of hardware. Even webcam worked once, but can't get it to work after reinstalling. But, when Nvidia driver is loaded , I am unable to logout,shutdown or reboot the system, doing so leads to a black screen with frozen cursor. With nv_disable kernel flag I am able to perform those activities, but I do not plan to use framebffer forever. I have tried ev0reboot kext, it is useless as it always causes kernel panic. Also ticked Fix shutdown in clover, but nothing really seems to be working. I hope somebody can help me with this.

Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting"
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Also, please fix your profile as per FAQ. Before your next reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back