Contribute
Register

Shuold Mac Graphic card work on hackintosh like real mac ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hi all
i have a simple q?
mac graphic card work on hackintosh like real mac i mean all port work and full support !!
if yes so we can get the card and flashed it with mac bios
does all 5770/5870 work with mac bios rom or does one dev id ??
thanks 4 helping

Most cards can be made to work completely ie. all ports QE/CI but you might need to modify some plists and fool with the kexts to get there.

You can look on the wiki hardware compatibility page for information on a number of graphics cards for information on which are the most compatible and hints on how they were made to work. Searching the forums discussions will also reveal how others have made them work.

SnapMan said:
Most cards can be made to work completely ie. all ports QE/CI but you might need to modify some plists and fool with the kexts to get there.

You can look on the wiki hardware compatibility page for information on a number of graphics cards for information on which are the most compatible and hints on how they were made to work. Searching the forums discussions will also reveal how others have made them work.
thx
now im searching for best card for FCP ? ATi or Nvidia ? FCP recommended Ati ? but i heard nvidia card it best for cut down rendering time because nvidia have cuda driver ( cuda = let (GPU+ RAM + GPU) works together ? Ati have opencl ? who best plz ?
thanks again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back