Register

Show us your system

Status
Not open for further replies.
And more...

Jocelyn84 said:
adamsmasher said:
What is that underneath the fans, a nuclear reactor? :mrgreen:

ROFL! I wish I could get a better photo. It looks more like a blue pool of water in person.

Why is your case sitting on its face and not standing up normally? I bet it doesn't get much intake that way?

Scott

scottvinva said:
Jocelyn84 said:
adamsmasher said:
What is that underneath the fans, a nuclear reactor? :mrgreen:

ROFL! I wish I could get a better photo. It looks more like a blue pool of water in person.

Why is your case sitting on its face and not standing up normally? I bet it doesn't get much intake that way?

Scott

Ummm trust me, it gets plenty of intake using positive air pressure lol. That's how Silverstone's FT02 and RV02 are designed and it cools A LOT better than any Antec, Coolermaster, or Lian Li case I've ever owned.

Mind you, my cable management is a bit better than in these example photos.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jocelyn84 said:
Ummm trust me, it gets plenty of intake using positive air pressure lol. That's how Silverstone's FT02 and RV02 are designed and it cools A LOT better than any Antec, Coolermaster, or Lian Li case I've ever owned.

RV02_Rside.jpg

I own RV02, and it is fantastically quite, and cool.

Last edited by a moderator:
How do I get an "Apple" sticker to brand my case?

Tom

tinkerC said:
How do I get an "Apple" sticker to brand my case?
It comes with the Retail DVD you bought ;)

Does it? Ok, so can I buy it from Amazon and still get the sticker? (Don't worry, I am going to buy the DVD...)

Tom

tinkerC said:
Does it? Ok, so can I buy it from Amazon and still get the sticker? (Don't worry, I am going to buy the DVD...)

Going to ?...

Hehe, funny that a sticker could be a sales driving factor :lol:

Lnx2Mac said:
tinkerC said:

Going to ?...

I am getting my checks into a form that credit cards can spend, and then I will start purchasing. I do not yet have a hackintosh.

tinkerC said:
Lnx2Mac said:
tinkerC said:

Going to ?...

I am getting my checks into a form that credit cards can spend, and then I will start purchasing. I do not yet have a hackintosh.
Way to go ! :thumbup:
I though you already had yours... Sorry for insinuating otherwise. :oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back