Contribute
Register

Show off working graphics card with OS X Mountain Lion 10.8

Status
Not open for further replies.
EVGA 680 SC single card in mine

Roommate has 680 SLI in his

We've been running ML GM for a week or so on both machines. The 680s just work.

We've considered buying a 640 or 650 to toss in a first gen Mac Pro we have here to see if ML plays nice with both.

Anybody have any dirt on the 640 or 650 compatibility with Mac Pros and/or ML?

ML have native support to nvidia Gtx 5xx ?

Lion had native support for the GTX 500 lineup, no reason to think Mountain Lion would be any different.

EVGA 680 SC single card in mine

Roommate has 680 SLI in his

We've been running ML GM for a week or so on both machines. The 680s just work.

We've considered buying a 640 or 650 to toss in a first gen Mac Pro we have here to see if ML plays nice with both.

Anybody have any dirt on the 640 or 650 compatibility with Mac Pros and/or ML?

So sounds like the 680 works OOB. Anyone have any experience with the 670?

Lion had native support for the GTX 500 lineup, no reason to think Mountain Lion would be any different.

Seems to be different in reality though sadly. GTX 560ti 2GB here, doesn't work out of the box, none of the kexts for Lion make it work at proper resolution (or even get recognized). Everything else works though, hopefully soon there's a solution to get the 560ti working.

Kind of funny in a sad way! With Lion, my desktop worked so easily, the laptop was a bleeding nightmare. With Mountain Lion, completely the opposite!

Nvidia 8400GS

is 8400gs working in Mountain Lion? anyone?

Please Test GTX 670 with Mountain Lion for compatibility :)

I hope EVGA GTX 670 SC+ 4Go is compatible

GTX 550Ti working here like a charm @ 1920x1080 :)

Wodxtex1234

Gigabyte 6850 works!!!!! @ 1920x1080

GeForce 550Ti working perfectly OOTB on a Gigabyte UEFI board; no extra stuff installed. It just works.

I did, however, have to use the PCIRootUID=0, then enter, when selecting the Unibeast USB drive to install ML; without that, installation would fail with a black screen (no signal to monitor).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back