CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
GTX 950
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
My Built just arrived today you can see it on my profile and I just saw that now El Capitan is out and wanted to ask what you think I should do? Put El Capitan with Clover ( It's my first built so I don't know nothing about Clover ) or Yosemite, I already have my USB prepared to install Yosemite but I'm not sure if I should install it because maybe afterward I want to update to El Capitan and will have trouble with it because I'm using Chimera to install Yosemite?

Thanks in advance

Go with El Capitan. It took me an hour to be up and running with it and before that I have no idea what Clover is.

My Built just arrived today you can see it on my profile and I just saw that now El Capitan is out and wanted to ask what you think I should do? Put El Capitan with Clover ( It's my first built so I don't know nothing about Clover ) or Yosemite, I already have my USB prepared to install Yosemite but I'm not sure if I should install it because maybe afterward I want to update to El Capitan and will have trouble with it because I'm using Chimera to install Yosemite?

Thanks in advance

Clover can be tricky but if your brand new, I would install with http://www.tonymacx86.com/el-capita...-el-capitan-any-supported-intel-based-pc.html and do the post install using Clover. You can always post back with questions...

You might as well learn the latest and greatest with Clover, right off the bat. Clover IMO is the future of Hackintoshing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back