Graphics
GTX970
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Loaded just the defaults with Multibeast when I first built a running Yosemite. Wondering if it's now worth changing that and if anyone can recommend what I should be changing that to.

Clover; El Capitan; Intel 4790K; GTX970; GA-z97x-UD7 TH

Loaded just the defaults with Multibeast when I first built a running Yosemite. Wondering if it's now worth changing that and if anyone can recommend what I should be changing that to.

Clover; El Capitan; Intel 4790K; GTX970; GA-z97x-UD7 TH

If your system is running without problems then I see no real reason to change anything. With the Nvidia drivers required for your system, changing it will cause web driver install problems. There are work arounds but as I said if its working don't fix it.

If your system is running without problems then I see no real reason to change anything. With the Nvidia drivers required for your system, changing it will cause web driver install problems. There are work arounds but as I said if its working don't fix it.

Thanks. The only stability issues I have right now are USB3.0/El Capitan problems -- I've been meaning to investigate the aforementioned point for a while and thought now was as good a time as any.

Your advice has been taken on board :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back