Contribute
Register

Short's Beastly Build - i7-4770k - GA-Z87X-UD3H - GTX 770 4GB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey

I have followed you're guide except I'm using the integrated graphics. I keep getting stuck on startup if I don't put in these commands GraphicsEnabler=Yes, PCIRootUID=1.

EDIT: I fixed that myself! Stupid me! So it's starting up now but my integrated graphics are not working (I think) any ideas?

I haven't updated to the new BIOS yet. Will that fix the issue?
Any idea what could help me?

Greetings,
Robrecht

I am experiencing the random freezes with this same board. Almost the same build except for the VGA.

Did the F8K really fixed it? Should I update it?

thanks for a very great topic!

- New bios f9a, i installed it and got no stability issues, but since i installed mac my 4Gb gigabyte gtx770 the audio never worked over hdmi.

For some reason my audio keeps stuttering every now and then. This didn't happen when I first built my Hackintosh, but it is just starting. Any ideas/suggestions?
Thanks

I am experiencing the random freezes with this same board. Almost the same build except for the VGA.

Did the F8K really fixed it? Should I update it?

thanks for a very great topic!

indeed!
i have a similar build (gtx 760 instead of 770) and i did the bios update to F8m before installing and everything runs just as it should! no freezes, no problems, no nothing!

Can you try if the HDMI audio it works over the graphics card?? I cant get it working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back