- Jan 7, 2015
- I still didn't read
- the RULES
- so IGNORE me!
- Mobile Phone
Shakta's Haswell GA-Z97MX-GAMING 5 ~ i5-4430 ~ Nvidia GTX 750
Gigabyte LGA 1150 GA-Z97MX-Gaming 5 AMP-UP Audio Quad DAC-UP Multi graphic support Micro ATX
Intel Core i5-4430 Quad-Core Desktop Processor 3.0 GHz 6 MB Cache LGA 1150 - BX80646I54430
Gigabyte GTX 750 GDDR5-2GB 2xDVI-I/DVI-D/2xHDMI
Crucial Ballistix Sport XT 8GB Single DDR3 1600
Kingston Digital 120GB SSDNow V300 SATA 3 2.5with 5-Inch 120G
Sentey® Power Supply 725w
1~ UEFI and BIOS Settings
- 1. Load optimized settings
- 2. Set the initial display output to IGFX (to reach Desktop u need disable your nvidia during installation until you will get drivers)
- 3. Set VT-d to Disabled
- 4. Set Extreme Memory Profile to Profile 1
- 5. OS is Other!
- 6. Save and exit bios.
- 1. Booting with arguments: -v -x nv_disable=1
- 2. Install to your drive
- 3. Boot from hard drive with argument: nv_disable=1
- 4. MultiBeast
- 5......then install Nvidia drivers from Nvidia web site.....they already made
- 6.Reboot with argument nv_disable again and set your PCI GPU as default card in Nvidia driver options.....