Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus P8H61-M LX3 R2
CPU
i3 3210
Graphics
Nvidia gtx 1060 6Gb
I have been trying to install macos high sierra on my pc and have encountered a problem.
Clover boots from the usb but when i select mac os setup, the apple logo comes up w/o the loading bar. It stays for 10 seconds and then the system reboots.
Sometimes a stop sign shows after the apple logo
Its the same for -v and -x the stop sign shows mostly when using these commands
The -v shows two lines of code and then the system reboots.
I have the bios settings that wveryone says are necessory except I coundnt find vt-d in my buos

@BrownNimrod, please add details of your motherboard (Mobo) to your profile (personal details).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.
Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and select Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100)

I have been trying to install macos high sierra on my pc and have encountered a problem.
Clover boots from the usb but when i select mac os setup, the apple logo comes up w/o the loading bar. It stays for 10 seconds and then the system reboots.
Sometimes a stop sign shows after the apple logo
Its the same for -v and -x the stop sign shows mostly when using these commands
The -v shows two lines of code and then the system reboots.
I have the bios settings that wveryone says are necessory except I coundnt find vt-d in my buos

My system did this until I stopped using inject NVidia and web drivers.

@BrownNimrod, please add details of your motherboard (Mobo) to your profile (personal details).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead.

Boot your system in Verbose Mode and post a picture of your screen when it
freezes/hangs.
At Clover Boot Screen press space bar and select Verbose (-v) and select Don't reboot on panic (debug=0x100)

15215189852751637669019.jpg
1521519073436-53493928.jpg
15215189852751637669019.jpg
1521519073436-53493928.jpg
I tried it and it still reboots

I tried it and it still reboots
Add/Remove slide=0 kernel flag to the Boot Arguments in Clover's config.plist
Make sure SIP settings are correct in config.plist/RtVariables (CsrActiveConfig=0x67, BooterConfig=0x28).

If that doesn't work, in addition to the above, try using OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.
Or even try the new AptioMemoryFix.kext instead of any OsxAptioFix*.efi.

Add/Remove slide=0 kernel flag to the Boot Arguments in Clover's config.plist
Make sure SIP settings are correct in config.plist/RtVariables (CsrActiveConfig=0x67, BooterConfig=0x28).

If that doesn't work, in addition to the above, try using OsxAptioFix3Drv-64.efi instead of OsxAptioFix2Drv-64.efi.
Or even try the new AptioMemoryFix.kext instead of any OsxAptioFix*.efi.
So I am facing another problem I can't access clover files on my pc there is a efi partition on the usb but I can't access it using windows explorer or transmac. It can be seen in diskpart and risk management but not in windows explorer. I looked at some guides which say to assign a drive letter to the partition but my pc won't let me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back