Contribute
Register

Setup Guide for Gigabyte BRIX and BRIX Pro using Clover

Status
Not open for further replies.
No luck. Displayport still gets stuck.. I am going to reinstall the whole thing and see if that works.

I have a working Brix i7-5770. Would you like my config.plist to get you going?
Does hdmi audio work? I currently have a very stable install but am missing a few things here and there.

No luck. Displayport still gets stuck.. I am going to reinstall the whole thing and see if that works.
Did you ever get your Brix working? I just noticed that when I hook up to a 4k monitor, I only get 1080P out of either video port. What is weird, however, is that the Clover boot screen is in high res, but once the OS takes over, its only 1080. Are you able to get 4k?
Thanks.

Did you ever get your Brix working? I just noticed that when I hook up to a 4k monitor, I only get 1080P out of either video port. What is weird, however, is that the Clover boot screen is in high res, but once the OS takes over, its only 1080. Are you able to get 4k?
Thanks.

I have a 1440p monitor and I never got the displayport working. On HDMI, I cannot get 1440p at 60Hz, I had to drop down to 30 Hz to get 2560x1440p. I dont think mac supports HDMI2.0 that allows for 4K at 60Hz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back