- Dec 14, 2014
- Iris Pro 5200
- Classic Mac
- Mobile Phone
Anyone tried the 10.11.5 update yet? Was thinking of trying tonight.
I have the BRIX 4770R. Did you get a solution for the laggy ethernet. I have tried both the RealtekRTL8111.kext version 1.1, 1.2 from Mieze and both have very slow lan connections. Atleast the 1.1 is slow but does not drop, the 1.2 version drops when the load increases.
Any help would be greatly appreciated
Problem solved - update 7/13
I finally found the solution for the RTL8111 being very slow. Mieze in insanelymac forum posted a version 1.2.2-dev3 which solves the problem.
or if the above link does not work check out page 34
Good news! I look forward to updating to the full release when it is unleashed on us in a few months.I successfully updated my Brix to macOS Sierra Beta 7 (10.12 Beta (16A304a))
1. Update to Clover 3716
2. Copy the EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.11 to EFI/CLOVER/kexts/10.12
3. Copy HFSPlus.efi to EFI/CLOVER/drivers64UEFI
4. Install macOS Sierra Beta 7 via App Store update
5. Run audio_cloverALC-120_v1.0b0.command to get audio back
6. Apply this patch to Clover config.plist to get WiFi working (my card is an Azurewave AW-CE123H)
7. No solution for Bluetooth yet