Contribute
Register

Setting up BCM94352Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Were you guys able to setup Auto Unlock on High Sierra? It looks like it should be working on Sierra (the checkbox shows up) but it's gone on High Sierra. `Auto Unlock` on System Preferences showed up as true on Sierra as well, but it's also gone after the upgrade to High Sierra.

Were you guys able to setup Auto Unlock on High Sierra? It looks like it should be working on Sierra (the checkbox shows up) but it's gone on High Sierra. `Auto Unlock` on System Preferences showed up as true on Sierra as well, but it's also gone after the upgrade to High Sierra.

No "Problem Reporting" files attached.
Read FAQ, "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully. Attach all requested files/output.
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/faq-read-first-laptop-frequent-questions.164990/

Sorry, I've double-checked and couldn't find which one is missing, would you mind telling me what is missing?

Almost everything is missing.
You provided only EFI/Clover. And even there, misc/preboot.log is missing (forgot to press F2), as is ACPI/origin/* (forgot to press F4)
Missing: ioreg, kextcache, other terminal output, patchmatic -extract, etc.
Read "Problem Reporting" again. Carefully.

Well, looks like I managed to get everything (except preboot.log and ACPI/origin) but didn't grab the correct ZIP file, which resulted only in my clover folder being sent. I also did not press F2 and F4, sorry about the trouble.

I'm attaching another ZIP file which, hopefully, will have everything. All terminal outputs are in a name with the asked information, patchmatic, ioreg output and clover folder are zipped inside.

Is it possible to port the problem reporting guidelines to somewhere I could provide improvements for it i.e. a git repo? The part about pressing F2 and F4 are not really that clear.

Attachments

• problem_reporting_take_2.zip
    4.8 MB · Views: 77
Well, looks like I managed to get everything (except preboot.log and ACPI/origin) but didn't grab the correct ZIP file, which resulted only in my clover folder being sent. I also did not press F2 and F4, sorry about the trouble.

I'm attaching another ZIP file which, hopefully, will have everything. All terminal outputs are in a name with the asked information, patchmatic, ioreg output and clover folder are zipped inside.

Is it possible to port the problem reporting guidelines to somewhere I could provide improvements for it i.e. a git repo? The part about pressing F2 and F4 are not really that clear.

Your USB configuration is not correct (15-port limit is exceeded).
Read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Also, this appears to be a desktop running High Sierra.
No idea why you are posting in the Yosemite laptop forum.

Your USB configuration is not correct (15-port limit is exceeded).
Read here:
https://www.tonymacx86.com/threads/guide-creating-a-custom-ssdt-for-usbinjectall-kext.211311/

Also, this appears to be a desktop running High Sierra.
No idea why you are posting in the Yosemite laptop forum.

Hey, thanks a lot for the help. I've done my USB port setup following your guide and all seem to be working now without the multi port patch.

The main reason I started posting on this thread, even though I'm not using a laptop as a Hackintosh is because I tried posting separately but I didn't get much attention here. I need help on getting some Apple-bling working. I haven't be able to unlock my Mac using the Apple Watch and having my W1 bluetooth headset showing up on the audio device list automatically. Both work on my Macbook Pro, but I'd like them to work on the Hackintosh as well. Where is the proper place to ask for help on these?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back