gforce
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Selected Mac OS X Installer is Incomplete

Your selected Mac OS X Installer is incomplete. Please delete all copies of the installer from all mounted volumes and redownload it again from the Mac App Store.

I can not solve this question Help:beachball::beachball::beachball:

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-29 at 15.05.59.png
    Screen Shot 2015-11-29 at 15.05.59.png
    117 KB · Views: 3,438
Im having the same problem and I already downloaded Yosemite 3 times from the "purchased" tab from the AppStore.

Same here
Do not tell me that is really corrupted because i am able to create tons of working usb installers using the apple procedure, is simply a unibeast bug.
I have mavericks and yosemite apps too and i will not delete them and empty trash as proposed in troubleshooting simply because i need them to create my installers.
Are you telling me that i will need to download more than 12 GB again just because unibeast is bugged?
I have to follow a guid which use unibeast bu normally i use clover alone and all this apps are perfectly intact and i can create usb installers with them.
SO PLEASE FIX UNIBEAST

Ok, here is the proof that all this issue is a unibeast bug.
I just created the usb installer with createinstallmedia method, extracted clover efi pkg installer from unibeast install app, installed clover on usb and voila, system is installing without a single issue

So, the whole "installer app is incomplete" thing IS A UNIBEAST BUG
Please have a look in this and fix it

Legally downloaded and installed OS X Installers work with no issues.

UniBeast is working as designed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back