Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Asus Z170 Pro Gaming
CPU
i7
Graphics
GTX 970
After toiling over this for hours on end I have finally gotten to the point where if I go to system settings I can see all of my output options. However, this world is a cruel one, because although I can see all my output options, none of them seem to be working..

Any advice? The way I got them to show up was by going back into MultiBeast and installing the 1150 drivers again while also selecting 100 series as well.

The way I got them to show up was by going back into MultiBeast and installing the 1150 drivers again while also selecting 100 series as well.
Correct, well documented.
Speakers connected to?
SysPrefs/Sound/Output/Audio device selected?

Well I tried them all, There are two Line-out options but I only have one Line-Out jack on my Mobo, plugged and and selected and tried both options, nothing. Then tried one called internal speakers, plugged the cord in line out, nothing, plugged the cord in back of monitor, nothing, then plugged the cord in the fron headphone jack of my cpu and it still didnt work but a "Headphone Port" option showed up. Here's where I got excited thinking "Oh this has to work!" selected it, pumped the volume and blasted some Sweet Victory music and.. nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back