Contribute
Register

Security Update 2021-001 Catalina, Security Update 2021-001 Mojave

Status
Not open for further replies.
Took the pudge using OC.65. Two reboots >10 minutes to update. Kernel version is 19H512. No difference in Geekbench 5 in CPU or compute. Seems fully functional.

I will not update yet as I think it is foolhardy to update when these updates are just released. Let others do it while I sit back and watch if there are any problems. I shall wait at least a few days (or even weeks), and by that time Apple should (?) release standalone versions of the updates which I shall use to install.

I will not update yet as I think it is foolhardy to update when these updates are just released. Let others do it while I sit back and watch if there are any problems. I shall wait at least a few days (or even weeks), and by that time Apple should (?) release standalone versions of the updates which I shall use to install.
Another thread detailing your update method for small security updates could be helpful to all, perhaps....?

Last edited:
No problems, all good.

Works just fine with my system, couple of reboots and finished. Audio broken.

In my case.
I am using Clover 5122.
I updated the kext´s, the update had a total time of + or - 20 min. made a total of 3 re-starts.
Everything is normal.

This time bluetooth came on and now paired with the iphone (perfect). My system is in my subscription.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 11.39.59.png
    Screen Shot 2021-02-03 at 11.39.59.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 91
Last edited:
Clover 5119

12 minutes / 3 reboots /
update seems to have been entirely successful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back