Contribute
Register

Security Update 2020-002 (High Sierra) & (Mojave)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonymacx86

Administrator
Staff member
Motherboard
Z370N WIFI
CPU
i7 8700K
Graphics
HD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Air
Classic Mac
  1. Apple
  2. PowerBook
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Screen Shot 2020-03-24 at 1.51.49 PM.png
The following updates are now available from Apple.com. Testing is now underway- this post will be updated. Good luck, and let us know how it goes! Report your results here.
  • image.jsp
    Download Security Update 2020-002 (High Sierra)
    Security Update 2020-002 is recommended for all users and improves the security of macOS.
    Mar 24, 2020
    Download
  • image.jsp
    Download Security Update 2020-002 (Mojave)
    Security Update 2020-002 is recommended for all users and improves the security of macOS.
    Mar 24, 2020
    Download

Yop ! There is no nvidia drivers available ? Nvidia webdriver tell me my 387.10.10.10.40.134 version is no more supported. Please help us. Thanks.

Help I stupidly installed the 10.13.6 Update (17G12034), though it was an old update I haven't done.
Everything works except NVDIA Driver...
- I've tried to use "NvWeb_Patcher" without success
- I've tried the "Benjamin-Dobell' script without success...

Any help would be greatly appreciated !

No driver update yet. Watch this to see when its posted. I'm hoping this is just a delay due to the apocalypse and not a discontinuation of maintenance releases by Nvidia.

Yeah, I also though of the pandemic... or a short delay even... Thing is I have a tight deadline to meet by next week, so my mistake to update was not the best... :(

Are you guys sure there are supposed to be Nvidia drivers? I've switched to a Sapphire RX580 early last year because there were no more Nvidia drivers coming..
I guess they are talking about High Sierra...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back