Contribute
Register

security update 2019 High Sierra does require apfs.efi file updated?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z170X-Soc Force
CPU
i5-6600K
Graphics
RX 560
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hello

Please don't close this as duplicate because on the other forum topic no one is replying to my specific question and I need an advise on how to move on.

In 2018 there was a security update 10.13.6 which i have installed the other day as I usually wait a bit before updating, now I see another security update 2019 still for 10.13.6 do i have to update again the apfs.efi file, i believe this is the same as the one i updated at that time?

Thanks

do i have to update again the apfs.efi file
Install ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi instead of apfs.efi and you will never need to concern yourself with future apfs updates.

Hello

Thanks for your reply, where can I download the ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi?
Where shouldbe placed on that same loacation?

Thanks

Clover installer, do you mean multibeastor clover Vibrant edition and where can I find this option, sorry if I insist not sure, that is why I am asking ;-)

Thanks

Clover installer, do you mean multibeastor clover Vibrant edition and where can I find this option, sorry if I insist not sure, that is why I am asking ;-)

Thanks
no, download clover boot loader

Hi,
Today I try install security update 2019 high sierra in HFS disk, but don't complete installed, only show fails and reboot.
My question is if to install this update, I need to download ApfsDriverLoader-64.efi
Help me, please
Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back