Contribute
Register

Security Update 2015-003 1.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
OSX Security Update 2015-003 1.0

Of course I did it like I an idiot because I had no issues with the last security update. Definitely regretting this as I just got a 40" 4k60 TV/Monitor (My Seiki would never work with the 970)
If you change the definition as outlined here: http://www.tonymacx86.com/graphics/...-2015-003-breaks-nvidia-web-driver-again.html
It seems to fix the problem.

Will update if I get random freezes (did not have this problem after last update).

Thanks a lot for the link!! The solution works for me. My NVIDIA web driver version is : 343.02.02f03.

This update have break NVRAM .kext for me. I had to remove the .dylib file or otherwise my system would freeze while entering the desktop.

No more imessage for now :thumbdown:
Anybody have a clue?

Using Clover my computer went into a loop restart reaching kernel Panic at each one, i simply can't shutdown my computer, finally i needed to use power button. Think twice before do this update. :oops:

First off thanks to everyone helping out in this community. This is my first hackingtosh and it is running as good and stable as my real mac.

I did the update (after making sure i had a working superduper backup) and can confirm that with my hardware i have no issues after running for a few hours.

I recently switched from multibeast to clover due to sound and stability issues after the previous security update. Real happy with the results so far.

No issues.

* Notebook (Chameleon - Unibeast)
- i3 3217u
- 4Gb DDR3 1600
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- Samsung SSD 250Gb

* Desktop (Clover)
- i7 4770k
- Asrock z87 extreme 3
- 8Gb RAM DDR3 1600Mhz
- Nvidia Gforce GTX660 (No drivers problem)

Just adding to the chorus of "no issues". Seems like a fairly safe update, even though a few have had issues. See sig for system details.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back