Not open for further replies.
Security Update 2015-003 Available

Updated and 0 problems with Chameleon.

- i3 3217u
- 4GB Ramm SO-DIMM DDR3
- Intel Graphics HD4000
- Atheros wifi + BT

Security Update 2015-003

I have also updated to 2015-003 without a hitch.

My build:

Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H
Intel i5-4690
Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB
EVGA GTX 960 SSC (currently uninstalled due to no updated graphics)
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB w/ Yosemite
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB w/ Windows 8.1 (currently uninstalled due to NTFS-fs warning)
Using Chameleon bootloader.

I ran the 2015-002 update, and now I can't get any graphics to work. NVIDIA I knew to expect, so I removed the card, enabled Intel graphics in BIOS, and rebooted again. But now I can't even get Intel graphics to work. I have tried GraphicsEnabler=Yes and No, nv_disable=1, and nvda_drv=0. It seems no matter what I do it always stops at "DSMOS has arrived" and then the "Bluetooth controller completed" line. Ideas?

Try the boot flags "-v -no-zp".

My build:

Gigabyte GA-H97M-D3H
Intel i5-4690
Crucial Ballistix Sport 2x8GB
EVGA GTX 960 SSC (currently uninstalled due to no updated graphics)
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB w/ Yosemite
Samsung 850 Evo 250GB w/ Windows 8.1 (currently uninstalled due to NTFS-fs warning)
Using Chameleon bootloader.

I ran the 2015-002 update, and now I can't get any graphics to work. NVIDIA I knew to expect, so I removed the card, enabled Intel graphics in BIOS, and rebooted again. But now I can't even get Intel graphics to work. I have tried GraphicsEnabler=Yes and No, nv_disable=1, and nvda_drv=0. It seems no matter what I do it always stops at "DSMOS has arrived" and then the "Bluetooth controller completed" line. Ideas?

I fixed it! All I had to do was use a DVI cable instead of VGA, and no boot flags were necessary and all went as expected.

I fixed it! All I had to do was use a DVI cable instead of VGA, and no boot flags were necessary and all went as expected.
Whoa! I didn't know you were using a VGA connections. Apple hasn't supported VGA natively in OS X since Moses was a child. Well, I'm glad you found the solution. :thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back