Contribute
Register

Security Update 2014-002 - Includes Safari 7.0.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Install security update and now have some problem with flash video pages, have glitch ( youtube, and any content page with video embedded) i use intel HD 4000 graphics, somebody have this issue ? how i can fix this, anybody have some suggestion ? thanks.

web driver needs to be updated, for opencl to work.

Hi, i did the update with the Nvidia Drivers enable nvda_drv=1 parameter enable, and get Kernel Panic at Startup.

Please somebody have a Workaround, i don't want to unplug my SSD, from my main computer and edit boot on another computer. PAIN.

Thank for a painless software solution. Like boot without the nvda_drv=1, -x dosent help

Ok gars, to get boot after the Kernel Panic if Nvidia drivers enable,

Boot with -x -F to ignore the Nvda driver on. and get Boot, Edit your Boot.List and remove the Kernel Parameter NVDA

Have Fun. and wait for Nvidia Update.

Works perfect with:

i7 4930k
Gigabyte X79 UP4
nVidia GTX 760

:beachball:

Worked fine for me; restart seemed to hang so I had to power off and restart. I ran it from the MAS (sorta by accident; better to download the updater and go that way).

It seemed to cause more issues with my 2010 iMac; I had to re-grant accessibility permissions for a bunch of utilities, and a bunch of stuff that accessed online resources temporarily choked on that machine. Not sure why it would have been different since it's running the same system, but it's a data point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back