Not open for further replies.

Tab

Motherboard
Gigabyte Z87N-WIFI
CPU
i7-4770K
Graphics
GTX 1070
Hi, I just installed High Sierra and I'm trying to update the secure update 2019-002 so I can upgrade my build to 17g6030 and then install the nvidia web driver. But unfortunately the update still appears in the App Store and my build is not changed. Could someone tell me what I can do to solve this problem?

None of the web driver packages works. See attachment.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 12.32.14.png
    Screen Shot 2019-04-18 at 12.32.14.png
    73.7 KB · Views: 195
@Tab, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

@Tab, please update your profile (account details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card(s).
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.

Sorry I forgot this. I already updated my profile.

Hi, I just installed High Sierra and I'm trying to update the secure update 2019-002 so I can upgrade my build to 17g6030 and then install the nvidia web driver. But unfortunately the update still appears in the App Store and my build is not changed. Could someone tell me what I can do to solve this problem?

None of the web driver packages works. See attachment.
same issue with me.

No one knew how to solve this problem?

No one knew how to solve this problem?
Make sure you are rebooting the "install macOS from..." partition instead of the actual High Sierra partition.
Because you need to do that until this temporary installation partition disappears and you're only left with the then-updated High Sierra partition.

Make sure you are rebooting the "install macOS from..." partition instead of the actual High Sierra partition.
Because you need to do that until this temporary installation partition disappears and you're only left with the then-updated High Sierra partition.

Thank you very much. It worked very well.

Hi all,

I have the same problem here, and boot on the "reboot" part or "install" part ", because I have both does not work too.
The update canot be installed correctly for the moment.

Here are history files I get when install crashes.

Could someone help me to fix this ?

Thank you very much

Attachments

• Historique de Programme d’installation 8-May-2019.txt
    84.6 KB · Views: 94
  • Historique de Programme d’installation 8-May-2019 2.txt
    84.7 KB · Views: 95
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back