Graphics
650 ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. 0
Hey out there somebody that gives good advise..... I am a serious marketer..... I can't afford to make any stupid mistakes. i was hoping for some good advise on what system I need to go after and if I can install on my older drive. My system is not state of the art however it is more than capable of doing the job.

Please read my profile.
Just smart enough to be dangerous.... I am not the kind of guy to just jump in been there done that :lolno:

Making mistakes that take days or weeks to fix very over that.
I am very forthcoming with info so help me I will help you.
I have
I7-2600 Cpu 3.4 GHz clocked to 3.8
Msi B75MA-P45 mother board
Gtx-650Ti graphics card
3 seagate harddrives 2tb
I built this system in late 2012
I would like to run my windows 7 pro and mac on the same machine.
Can I do this without conflict and what operating system would work beast with my machine
[h=1][/h]

Hey out there somebody that gives good advise..... I am a serious marketer..... I can't afford to make any stupid mistakes. i was hoping for some good advise on what system I need to go after and if I can install on my older drive. My system is not state of the art however it is more than capable of doing the job.

Please read my profile.
Just smart enough to be dangerous.... I am not the kind of guy to just jump in been there done that :lolno:

Making mistakes that take days or weeks to fix very over that.
I am very forthcoming with info so help me I will help you.
I have
I7-2600 Cpu 3.4 GHz clocked to 3.8
Msi B75MA-P45 mother board
Gtx-650Ti graphics card
3 seagate harddrives 2tb
I built this system in late 2012
I would like to run my windows 7 pro and mac on the same machine.
Can I do this without conflict and what operating system would work beast with my machine
[h=1][/h]

Please read the Rules.

Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you
Please add details of your motherboard under System where you currently have 'custem 75 chipset 16 gig ram'

wisrdb Signature said:
Hey really new here so first post........ I have two internal seagate hard drives
2tb each, one is the barracuda. 5400 . The other is 2 tb sshd 7200. Both have windows pro installed I am a pro marketer wanting to go apple os. Can I wipe one of my drives and install mac os on one and run both in my PC ?
Ok so I promise not to come off as an idiot opps to late. It is a good thing that I learn quick. My partner runs mac loves my system. I completely kick his ass. Second I would like to upgrade my monitors not buy a mini or laptop.....
Well happy to be here looking forward to being the dumb rookie.
Trust me that won't last..... Really looking forward to feed back excited to get started.
wisrdb

Rules said:
Signatures are for build descriptions only. Maximum of 4 systems listed and limited to motherboard, CPU and graphics card(s) only. Formatting should be limited to the use of bold, and text is restricted to the default font size only. In lieu of listing components a link to your build in the user builds forum is allowed

Thanks in anticipation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back