Sebinouse's Build : CustoMacMini 2014 - Intel NUC Haswell i5-4250U - El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Capture d’écran 2016-02-12 à 13.35.39.png
    Capture d’écran 2016-02-12 à 13.35.39.png
    139.4 KB · Views: 222
New Package available with
- another new kext for ALC283 ... PLEASE Restore Genuine AppleHDA FIRST (cf post #188)
- new SSDTs
- new ethernet / USB / wifi kexts

I'm testing with dsdt fix full 0 error and 0 warning. I'm finding method add pci name hdmi audio controller. :D. @Sebinouse. You must rename usb your ssdt with elcapitan. Good job man

@Sebinouse. You must rename usb your ssdt with elcapitan. Good job man
I've read post#1 once again and I can't find the mistake. Can you be more precise ? thanx

I'm testing with dsdt fix full 0 error and 0 warning. I'm finding method add pci name hdmi audio controller. :D.
For the same reason I gave earlier I chose to inject those names with SSDTs. I think it's only cosmetic so I don't plan to add IGPU and HDAU.
You can also do it directly on DSDT, which is what you achieved !

This has been handled since the very beginning of this guide (septembre 2015): all USB ports work OOB and are routed to XHC.
The only issue is that the NUC reboots after a few seconds (5 to 10 seconds) instead shutting down.
This can be resolved with either "DSDT shut down fix" or Rehabman's USB kexts.

I chose the second solution so as to route USB 2.0 devices to ECH1 and USB 3.0 devices to XHC.
(I see no difference with EH01/XHC1 or EHC1/XHC in DSDT/SSDT so I leave it as it ...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back