Contribute
Register

Sebinouse's Build : CustoMacMini 2014 - Intel NUC Haswell i5-4250U - El Capitan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good news for the installer !
Now you seem to have a Clover related kernel panic.

Can you give the precise options you chose for the Clover installer ?

I use Clover v2.3k r3320 with following options:
  • Install for uefi booting only
  • Install clover in the esp
  • I tried both Osxaptiofixdrv64 and Osxaptiofix2drv64
  • Install rc scripts on target volume
  • install Clover Configuration Panel (but only using unibeast; when I create the installer with terminal command, I cant select this option)

So Osxaptiofix2drv64 don't work either ...

Do you have a Wifi card ? if not you can remove SSDT-4.aml and the kext patches about BCM94352HMB in config.plist.

So Osxaptiofix2drv64 don't work either ...

Do you have a Wifi card ? if not you can remove SSDT-4.aml and the kext patches about BCM94352HMB in config.plist.

No I dont have a Wifi card but still the same problem :(

No I dont have a Wifi card but still the same problem :(

I have no idea left ... sorry !

Googleling the error you gave me is a dead end ...

I tried to make this guide as simple and as robust as possible ... but it's not enough !

Hi!
Can't authorize. Somebody faced this problem?

Hi Sebinouse and all others.
I've just finished my installation on a BOXD54250WYKH (which supports 2,5'' HDD).
Thanks for your work.
First fail, installer would not run because my Ram stick was in the upper slot > putted it in the lower >> SUCCESS
Second fail, SATA SSD get stuck after hibernate > RMA on the SATA data & power connector >> SUCCESS
Third fail, ethernet lost IP address after hibernate > MausiEthernet kext >> SUCCESS
Fourth fail > got an MiniPCIe Intel 7260 card for BT > fails on first boot > works on reboot > fails on hibernate >> FAIL

For this last fail, I couldn't mind what's happening... I've delete SSDT4.aml, remove all patches for Broadcom in config.plist.
Can you help me ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back