- Feb 1, 2015
- Intel NUC D34010WYK
- Intel HD4400
Thanks again.MaciASL is the app to use to modify your SSDT/DSDT.
For ssdtPRGen.sh (use this link instead of the previous one) just follow the readme or open terminal enter "sh " (with a space at the end), drag&drop ssdtPRGen.sh file in the terminal window and press enter.
- I generated the SSDT with the .sh file, with a .dsl extension. Then I opened in MaciASL, hit Compile and saved as SSDT.aml.
- Copied the new SSDT to EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched (removed the old one first)
- Changed config.plist in EFI/CLOVER/
- Changed SSDT-3.aml in EFI/CLOVER/ACPI/patched with MaciASL.
- Rebooted the system and glitches are still happening.
Maybe I did something wrong, I'll do it all again step by step and see how it goes.