i5-8400
Graphics
UHD 630
Mac
  1. MacBook Pro
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi everyone!

I have one Hackintosh on High Sierra working flawless and I’m trying to build new one on Mojave, main parts are:
- i5-8400
- MSI H310M PRO M2
- Intel iGPU UHD 630
(Correct me if I’m wrong but I think rest is irrelevant)

But damn, I have nothing but issues with it:
- sound is not working
- two display are only mirrored, recognised as one 31.5” with no option to extend screens
- even managing to install Mojave was pain but after many tries I figured working plist config.

So I’ll probably replace motherboard and I’m looking for the cheapest, well-proven working coffee lake mobo (especially dual screen and sound) with m2 slot.

I thought of Gigabyte H370M DS3H, I saw one topic with working audio and one not working. But don’t know about dual screens. That around is my budget.

Do you have any suggestions? Or maybe see something I could change in my EFI?

Thanks in advance!

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 225
Hi everyone!

I have one Hackintosh on High Sierra working flawless and I’m trying to build new one on Mojave, main parts are:
- i5-8400
- MSI H310M PRO M2
- Intel iGPU UHD 630
(Correct me if I’m wrong but I think rest is irrelevant)

But damn, I have nothing but issues with it:
- sound is not working
- two display are only mirrored, recognised as one 31.5” with no option to extend screens
- even managing to install Mojave was pain but after many tries I figured working plist config.

So I’ll probably replace motherboard and I’m looking for the cheapest, well-proven working coffee lake mobo (especially dual screen and sound) with m2 slot.

I thought of Gigabyte H370M DS3H, I saw one topic with working audio and one not working. But don’t know about dual screens. That around is my budget.

Do you have any suggestions? Or maybe see something I could change in my EFI?

Thanks in advance!

As per forum rules, please fill out your profile to include your CPU, motherboard, and GPU. It will make it much easier for others to help you.

Please make a backup of your existing, working EFI folder so that you can revert to it if anything goes wrong.

Please try this EFI. (I'm assuming you are on macOS 10.14.4)

Attachments

• EFI.zip
    6.6 MB · Views: 222
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back