Graphics
NVidia GeForce GTX 560-Ti
Mac
  1. 0
Classic Mac
  1. 0
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
I had the same issues with my Seagate HD a few months ago, so I sent it to be fixed and they changed the board of the HD and it worked on my previous install 10.10.1

I decided to upgrade to 10.10.3 to fix some issues, and now the HD won't register on my computer. It runs, and it works, I can see it in BIOS, I just can't see it on my Mac.

That is interesting. Is this a 3.5 inch internal hard drive connected with a SATA cable to a SATA port?

And what motherboard are you using?

What is your system drive? You really need to identify the content of the complete system so that we can understand the problem.

Good modding,
neil

That is interesting. Is this a 3.5 inch internal hard drive connected with a SATA cable to a SATA port?

And what motherboard are you using?

What is your system drive? You really need to identify the content of the complete system so that we can understand the problem.

Good modding,
neil

Yes you have a point, my bad! I thought the seagate baracuda was infamous enough.

Yes it's a 3.5-inch internal SATA and my mother board is a gigabyte z77-d3h.

I'm also using clover this time, which is a bit different from last time. But I didnt think this would make a difference

Also when I connected the hard drive today my mac booted but in something like 15 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back