Graphics
RX 5700 XT
Mac
  1. iMac
Mobile Phone
  1. Android
Hi,

Anybody here has a Seaboard Block?

I cannot use it via Bluetooth, only via USB. The issue is not with the keyboard since it works flawlessly with my iPad.
I've already asked support to ROLI, but they weren't able to solve it.

I've already tried using a USB dongle (Bluetooth 4.0 LE certificated) and buying a PCIe mounting the chipset BCM943602CS (that it is certified to work 100% with macOS without any additional kext or trick), but no luck.
The keyboard is not recognised by MIDI Bluetooth configuration panel.

My system configuration:
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 5
CPU: i7 6700K
Ram: 16GB@3200MHz
GPU: GTX 970 Ti
OS X: macOS 10.12.6

P.S.:
@funkyfrank I read in a quite old post that you have and you were able to make it work via Bluetooth.
How did you make it works?

Hi,

Anybody here has a Seaboard Block?

I cannot use it via Bluetooth, only via USB. The issue is not with the keyboard since it works flawlessly with my iPad.
I've already asked support to ROLI, but they weren't able to solve it.

I've already tried using a USB dongle (Bluetooth 4.0 LE certificated) and buying a PCIe mounting the chipset BCM943602CS (that it is certified to work 100% with macOS without any additional kext or trick), but no luck.
The keyboard is not recognised by MIDI Bluetooth configuration panel.

My system configuration:
Gigabyte Z170X-Gaming 5
CPU: i7 6700K
Ram: 16GB@3200MHz
GPU: GTX 970 Ti
OS X: macOS 10.12.6

P.S.:
@funkyfrank I read in a quite old post that you have and you were able to make it work via Bluetooth.
How did you make it works?

Hey, did you ever solve this? I'm having the same issue; can only use my Role plugged in USB

@eatthebeat, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.
The Rules said:
Profiles are mandatory so that others can assist you.

@BreBo sorry about that, fail on my part.

Still looking for a midi over bluetooth solution for Seaboard Roli and other bluetooth audio devices... thx!

@eatthebeat, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard, CPU and iGPU or Graphics Card.
If you have a prebuilt computer enter make and model instead of motherboard.

BT MIDI is working beautifully with a Seaboard using the Fenvi T919 card and config below.

Board: Gigabyte Designare z390
CPU: i9 9900k
RAM: 64gb ddr4 3200mhz
GPU: MSI rx570
OSX 10.14.4

Last edited:
BT MIDI is working beautifully with a Seaboard using the Fenvi T919 card and config below.

Board: Gigabyte Designare z390
CPU: i9 9900k
RAM: 64gb ddr4 3200mhz
GPU: MSI rx570
OSX 10.14.4

Hey JiminiD!

I finally got the Fenvi T919 and bluetooth and WIFI work great. Still can't get Roli devices to connect via BT. Did you do anything special? Did you plug the Fenvi BT cable into motherboard USB2 or USB3 port?

Thanks for your help!
Jeremy

Hey JiminiD!

I finally got the Fenvi T919 and bluetooth and WIFI work great. Still can't get Roli devices to connect via BT. Did you do anything special? Did you plug the Fenvi BT cable into motherboard USB2 or USB3 port?

Thanks for your help!
Jeremy
Actually never mind!! Got it working beautifully

Now I have a Mac Mini M1 and it is not working even with the original hardware. So I guess it is a problem more on the Seaboard side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back