Motherboard
Dell Motherboard
CPU
Intel Core i5 5200U
Graphics
Intel HD Graphics 5500
Mobile Phone
  1. iOS
Hi guys... My laptop works well with macOS High sierra... the Card Reader is recognized by macOS But don't work... any ideas?
5J9PBaJ.jpg

Does not require Buying Advice - Moved to Laptop Support.

Sorry, thanks for have moved the post

Hi guys... My laptop works well with macOS High sierra... the Card Reader is recognized by macOS But don't work... any ideas?
5J9PBaJ.jpg

You might use google to see if anyone has a Realtek USB card reader working.
It may require a custom driver...

Hi RehabMan, thanks for your answer, i have searched around to the internet and in some forums Like TonyMacx86, InsanelyMac, etc. I already posted the question on InsanleyMac, but no one was able to help me...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi RehabMan, thanks for your answer, i have searched around to the internet and in some forums Like TonyMacx86, InsanelyMac, etc. I already posted the question on InsanleyMac, but no one was able to help me...

Then there may not be a solution. Use a supported USB card reader if necessary.

if I start a virtual machine with linux the reader inside the virtual machine works... I can't replace the card reader, I would lose the usb port because they are in the same block:
fkHkHir.jpg

Ok... I will adopt this solution if you can not do anything else... thank you very much... can you help me with a touchpad and bluetooth problem or should I create another post?

if I start a virtual machine with linux the reader inside the virtual machine works... I can't replace the card reader, I would lose the usb port because they are in the same block:
fkHkHir.jpg

External card reader connected via USB is the solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back