Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
GA-Z87X-UD3H
CPU
i7-4770K
Mac
  1. Mac Pro
Dear People,

I have my hackintosh for 3 years now and everything works perfect. Now I needed to build a SCSI Card inside (PCI Card). I took an old Tekram SCSI adapter, dc-315. (For anyone who is wondering, it's an old negative scanner for analog photography which has this very old hardware..)
So, suprisingly there are a lot of problems with this plan. First, the drivers come on a floppy disk, and I cant read this. Second, they are probably to old for OS X Mavericks. I was looking for the right driver in the internet, found one and installed it, but it doesn't work, the PCI Card is not shown in system information.

Is there anyone who can tell me anything I could try or is this totally hopeless? Does anyone has experience with SCSI Cards in his or her hackintosh?

Would be nice. Thanks.
(Sorry for bad english, I'm german...)

Dear People,

I have my hackintosh for 3 years now and everything works perfect. Now I needed to build a SCSI Card inside (PCI Card). I took an old Tekram SCSI adapter, dc-315. (For anyone who is wondering, it's an old negative scanner for analog photography which has this very old hardware..)
So, suprisingly there are a lot of problems with this plan. First, the drivers come on a floppy disk, and I cant read this. Second, they are probably to old for OS X Mavericks. I was looking for the right driver in the internet, found one and installed it, but it doesn't work, the PCI Card is not shown in system information.

Is there anyone who can tell me anything I could try or is this totally hopeless? Does anyone has experience with SCSI Cards in his or her hackintosh?

Would be nice. Thanks.
(Sorry for bad english, I'm german...)

It's totally hopeless, sorry. The Tekram card came with drivers for MacOS 8.6, that was the last version they supported. I think Adaptec still sells a PCIe SCSI host adapter with OS X drivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back