Contribute
Register

Screwed up my Clover configure.plist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Create CLover usb from Linux/Windows, boot from it, done.

Create CLover usb from Linux/Windows, boot from it, done.

Yes, of course!

Since it is just a FAT32 with some files on it, you can do it from any OS. It could also be done in Linux.

There are many ways, I did recovery my plist using copying from EFI-Backup folder created by PBI-CE using single user mode. I also did recover at one occasion from Windows. Its fairly straight forward and common sense unless done something else.

I just did the same thing. Quick clarification: (at least on my system) I had to hit F12 on startup to enter BIOS and choose the UEFI on my USB to get back into OSX. Do not wait until the clover screen to try to boot from USB.

Just my observation.

I have Deleted config.plist and its backup to fix driver problem now my computer not booting i tried boot up with clover bootable usb it doesnt work !!!!! any help ? thanks

Thanks i got it work, BUT i have 2 problems now.. First The bluetooth not connecting my mouse and keyboard when the computer restart !! it stays at the clover page and i havve to chose the partition to boot from and I have to connect another USB mouse to chose it. SECOND when it starts, it shows the system details as a text rolling from top to bottom instead of apple logo and the loading bar !! thats a bit strange isn't it ? Thanks for your help guys

Thanks i got it work, BUT i have 2 problems now.. First The bluetooth not connecting my mouse and keyboard when the computer restart !! it stays at the clover page and i havve to chose the partition to boot from and I have to connect another USB mouse to chose it.

Your BIOS would need to have bluetooth support (rare) for you to use a bluetooth device in BIOS or Clover.

SECOND when it starts, it shows the system details as a text rolling from top to bottom instead of apple logo and the loading bar !! thats a bit strange isn't it ? Thanks for your help guys

Perhaps you specified -v kernel flag in config.plist/Boot/Arguments.

Your BIOS would need to have bluetooth support (rare) for you to use a bluetooth device in BIOS or Clover.

Any help with this part much appreciated??

Last edited by a moderator:
Any help with this part much appreciated??

The probook does not have any support for bluetooth in BIOS.
Use the internal keyboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back