Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H
CPU
i5-4690K
Graphics
GTX 1070
I'm having a problem with the flurry screensaver. It successfully triggers after the defined time, but it is low fps and visibly affects the computers performance for a few minutes after it wakes. During this, window movement is slow, clicks do not register immediately, but mouse movement is crisp and unaffected.

Thanks for all the wonderful tutorials and help - it made making my first hackintosh very enjoyable!

specs:
CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5 GHz LGA 1150
mobo: GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD3H (rev. 1.2) LGA 1150
mem : 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws Series (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
gpu : nvidia geforce gtx 1070 founders edition

I'm having a problem with the flurry screensaver. It successfully triggers after the defined time, but it is low fps and visibly affects the computers performance for a few minutes after it wakes. During this, window movement is slow, clicks do not register immediately, but mouse movement is crisp and unaffected.

Thanks for all the wonderful tutorials and help - it made making my first hackintosh very enjoyable!

specs:
CPU: Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5 GHz LGA 1150
mobo: GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD3H (rev. 1.2) LGA 1150
mem : 16gb G.SKILL Ripjaws Series (4 x 4GB) 240-Pin DDR3 SDRAM DDR3 1600
gpu : nvidia geforce gtx 1070 founders edition

I've had this exact same issue ever since upgrading to Sierra. Did you figure anything out yet?

Same goes for me...

Same here. My litte Wordaround: Install the "SaveHollywood"-Screensaver und let it play some HD Content, for example stuff downloaded from youtube. After wake, I can use the machine without any problem. But I still have the problem that the system chrashs, sound is stuttering, display gets dark, system reboots

@dachanders, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
The Rules said:
Profiles need to contain at least your primary system to assist others with helping you.

@dachanders, please update your profile (personal details) with your Motherboard or Make/Model, CPU and Graphics Card.
OK, updated.

I've had this exact same issue ever since upgrading to Sierra. Did you figure anything out yet?
i've just avoided using the screensaver so far - it seems like display sleep and system sleep work just fine. anyone else find any workarounds?

My problem happened even without it going into a screensaver. If I leave it idle, sometimes when I come back it's just sluggish for about 20 seconds. Then it goes back to running smoothly again.

I'll check them out too! thanks for the help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back