Status
Not open for further replies.
Motherboard
Xiaomi Air 13
CPU
Intel i5-6200u
Graphics
Intel HD 520
Is this a common problem? Any solution for this?

Thanks

Did you implement backlight control?
Yes, your brightness fix in DSDT along with your IntelBacklight.kext

Edit: i just re-read your brightness control thread and maybe i should try ACPIBacklight.kext, will try that now.

Last edited:
Actually, i noticed that the screen is not completely off but the backlight is very very low.

Does it mather if i apply the Brightness fix (Broadwell) after the normal Brightness fix or should i just apply Brightness fix (Broadwell) on my native DSDT.dsl along with my other patches?

Actually, i noticed that the screen is not completely off but the backlight is very very low.

Does it mather if i apply the Brightness fix (Broadwell) after the normal Brightness fix or should i just apply Brightness fix (Broadwell) on my native DSDT.dsl along with my other patches?

AFAIK, only "Brightness Fix" patch is required along with IntelBacklight.kext...

AFAIK, only "Brightness Fix" patch is required along with IntelBacklight.kext...
Yes i know but i'm having some backlight issues on boot so i'm going to try ACPIBacklight.kext

Recommendation is "Brightness Fix" + IntelBacklight.kext.

Could the issue be something else then?

No idea. No data provided...

Attach ioreg as ZIP: http://www.tonymacx86.com/audio/58368-guide-how-make-copy-ioreg.html. Please, use the IORegistryExplorer v2.1 attached to the post! DO NOT reply with an ioreg from any other version of IORegistryExplorer.app.

Provide output (in Terminal):
Code:
kextstat|grep -y acpiplat
kextstat|grep -y appleintelcpu
kextstat|grep -y applelpc
kextstat|grep -y applehda

Attach EFI/Clover folder as ZIP (press F4 at main Clover screen before collecting). Please eliminate 'themes' directory. Provide only EFI/Clover, not the entire EFI folder.

Attach output of (in Terminal):
Code:
sudo touch /System/Library/Extensions && sudo kextcache -u /

Compress all files as ZIP. Do not use external links. Attach all files using site attachments only.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back